Heated Salt-Water Fitness Pool
Hamilton Wellness Center is proud to offer our members access to our indoor heated salt-water fitness pool. The pool is 18 x 30 and 4 foot deep.
Members have access to our pool
- Monday through Thursday from 7 am-6 pm
- Fridays from 7am- 4 pm
Water Fitness Classes
Hamilton Wellness Center offers a number of fitness classes in the pool. These classes are included in membership or may be purchased using a day pass.
- Arthritis Aerobics is a class developed to help both men and women who struggle with arthritis. It is designed to increases your range of motion as well as provide some exercises to benefit your health. (Instructor: Donna Anglin)
- Aqua Fitness / Aqua Babes are both classes designed to help women & men of all ages increase their strength, flexibility, and endurance by using the natural resistance of the water. These instructors are certified through the Arthritis Foundation. (Instructors: Donna Anglin / Kim Hinton)
- Men’s Aqua Class is a designed for men only who need assistance in gaining back strength, flexibility and stamina. (Instructor: Kenneth Duderstadt)
- Water Cardio is an intense water exercise class designed to increase endurance, burn calories and tone and strengthen your muscles by using the natural resistance of the water. (Instructor: Kim Hinton) – By Request Only –
- Aqua Fit is a co-ed class designed to increase endurance, stamina and strength without the impact of land exercise. (Instructor: Jon Lengefeld)
Full Locker Room with Shower Facilities
Hamilton Wellness Center members on-the-go can enjoy spacious, clean locker rooms complete with shower facilities, full-length mirrors, and plenty of electrical outlets. Fresh, clean towels provided.
Our team is available to assist you from 7 am to 7 pm Monday through Thursday and 7 am to 4pm on Friday.