Schedules, greets, registers and instructs patients for appointments, prepares patient records for appointments, collects payments/co-payments for appointments. Manages inventory, processes insurance and billing, submitting work orders for eyeglasses and contact lenses, adjusting eyeglasses, and maintains patient records.
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Personal job-related skills: Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Licensure, registry or certification: None Required.
- Prior Work Experience: 3-5 years in an office setting, preferably in a medical office environment.
- Technical Training: None Required.
- Physical and Mental Requirements: Duties of the position require extended periods of walking, standing, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
1020 4th St, Goldthwaite, Texas